Any information we ask you to provide in order for us to identify you whilst you are using this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
TBNC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page, as such suggest you reread it from time to time. This policy is effective from 01/04/2017.
We are committed to making sure that the information you give us is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we use suitable physical, managerial and electronic procedures in order to protect the information collected online.
2. What do we collect?
We may collect some or all of the following information:
- Contact information including email address and phone numbers
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information for customer surveys, discounts and/or offers
3. What we do with the information
We use this information to understand our customers & provide you with better service and products. Some of the reasons are as follows:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products & services.
- For website customisation & for your ease of use.
- Periodically sending emails about new products, special offers or interesting information using the email address provided by you.
4. Control of your information
You may choose to restrict your personal information and data collection and/or use by doing the following:
- If you have to fill in any forms on the website look for a box that you can click to say that you don’t want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have already agreed to us using your personal information but have now changed your mind you can write to us or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless:
- you give and we have your permission; or
- are required by law.
We may send promotional information, to the given personal information you have provided, about third parties if you tell us that you would like this to happen.
At any time you can request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, for a fee payable of $20. If you would like a copy of the information held or think that any information that we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete you can write to The Big Natural Company. (We will correct any information found to be incorrect as soon as possible.)
If you chose to disable/decline cookies on this site and others you can do so via you browser settings. If you need more information it should be provided under the help section of your browser.
This website contains links to other websites of interest operated by parties other than The Big Natural Company. These links are provided for your convenience only and are not a representation of endorsement, approval or the information on those web sites or any association with their operators. Once you activate the links and leave our website we no longer have control over the activated websites. Thus, TBNC is not responsible for their contents or for privacy on those websites. Such information is to be accessed and used at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for any linked sites.