- Medium colour
- Fresh scent
- Skin finish
- Made with organic jojoba oil which moisturizes (1) and softens the skin.
- Certified organic by Ecocert
- Not tested on animals
- Made in France
- 30 ml
Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Simmondsia Chinansis Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Alcohol, Lauryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Medicago Sativa Extract*, Silica, Tocopherol, Cellulose Gum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Dendrobium Phalaenopsis Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Soduim Hydroxide, +/- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77891.
* Ingredients from organic farming 98,97% of the total ingredients are from natural origin #natural 12,47% of the total ingredients are from organic farming #organic
Natural and Organic Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard available at http://cosmetics.ecocert.com
- 1. Apply a day cream adapted to your skin type
- 2. If you have some little spots or dark under-eye circles, start by applying the Avril organic concealer. With your fingers or a small make-up brush, apply the substance by tapping for a maximal cover.
- 3. With a foundation brush, smooth all over your face by starting in the centre. Make some firm movements without pressing too hard. Be careful and start by applying a little foundation, you can add some more if necessary.
- 4. The concealer can be applied before or after the foundation. If you have a lot of blemishes or spots, use both for an optimal cover up.